30 February, 0074: The phone rang as it did everyday. No one could perceive or even posses the faintest clue that, that phone was from future.
Now everyone knows what the message from future was. It was from a physicist who outwitted Fewton in knowledge, outshone Finestein in imagination and outmissed Forres in football. He told us. What he told is just a line. And we knew. We understood, Where Fewton had gone wrong? What Finestein couldn’t correct and why Forres missed goals in football like catches in cricket. It was all well understood, well explained. Just one line. And it explained it all.
Every action has an equal and an exaggerated social media Reaction
The above mentioned law has been accepted by physicist to be called The modified Third law of Fewton.
The following recent examples are enough to explain the concept without explaining:-
1) One day a dog sneezed near a factory, the next day TV channels said the Factory was trying to disturb the ecological balance by killing and integral member of the fourth trophic level in the food chain.
2) A drop of water was spilt from a water tank after it got momentarily overfilled, the next day radio broadcasters said that a tsunami might strike the neighbourhood of the tank(although it was a landlocked village in the middle of Sahara)
3) One footballer (Forres) passed the ball back to midfield from ten yards ahead, and the sports channels reported it as a voluntary action to score an own goal, hence insult the club and sack the manager.
4) Few asteroids collided near the nearest star Proxima Centauri, 4.2 Light years away, while Fleshbook posts recounted that two black holes had collided 4.2 mm away.
5) An unknown human being did an unknown thing at an unknown place in an unknown time, and Bitter was filled bits like Pilot banged heads of earthworms in USA, clockmaker made cloth from water and Chef ate away His own preparations to ensure that his guests would like every single bit of it!
PS:- We were very concerned not to share useless news unnecessarily, hence you would never find any of the above mentioned rumors in our news databases. Every news we share is authenticate and true (in at least one parallel universe).