30 February,0096: It was thought to be a myth, but it is an established fact now. Just as the Sun goes down, our Mother Earth would be plunged deep into darkness. If you are reading this article, then continue reading if you really want to see light ever again.
Around the world, the scientists have already predicted the time the sun will set today. But what will happen after that is still unknown. Darkness, as the name suggests, is going to engulf our mighty planet.
- If you are indoors, then ensure that all your light bulbs and tubes are functioning as they can come handy during Darkness.
- If you are outdoors, then try to look towards the sky. If you do not see the sun, which you probably won’t, try looking for other minute dots of twinkling light on the sky. These are stars and observing them can be an effective way to find your way back home.
- If you can see a large white heavenly body, then rejoice because you have just located the closest heavenly body to Earth, the moon, it can substantially help you deal with darkness.
- Accumulate emergency stuff like, Torches, batteries, first aid box, as all the shops would be closed within four to five hours of darkness.
- Unite with your family and stay together, it would be a good idea to move into a large community hall with your neighbours.
Don’t panic, HERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS:
- After much hard work, scientists have predicted that all the time zones won’t be affected by this darkness at the same time. At a given time only half the world would be in darkness.
- The probability that the sun will rise again tomorrow again is 1.
- The scientists have termed this state of darkness and absence of illumination as NIGHT.
FOR ANY MORE QUERIES, visit THIS WEBPAGE.