30 February, 0109: Water covers about 71% of the surface of the Earth meaning that it is one of the resources which is surely not scarce and alien to our civilisation. It is therefore an amazingly pocket unfriendly news that the costliest Drinkable water is now being sold for $ 100 Trillion.
You might be intrigued to know more about the water and therefore we have tried our best to list out the reasons for selling a bottle of water whose cost is comparable to the GDP of the entire world.
- Ingredients: According to the law of constant proportions every pure compound should have the same constituent elements combining in identical ratio with respect to their masses. We won’t say that the bottle of water violates this fact, but it capitalises on the surface chemistry involved in preparation of colloidal solution. Although water is the solvent or the dispersing medium here, the solutes or the dispersed medium is constituted by all 118 elements known to mankind. These react chemically to form macromolecules and exist in a colloidal state.
- Flavor: This liquid tastes like everything. And Everything includes everything including Lobsters, Caviar, Wine, Mozzarella, Cappuccino, Oregano, Onion and even cow dung. The intense smell, which is primarily due to cheese and banana can be smelt from 96.3 light years away. Critics are verifying this fact to verify how this was verified.
- Source of energy: Since it contains Uranium and radium it can be used as an energy source.
- Texture: Despite being liquid it exists in solid state and exhibits 12 dimensional textures on its surface.
- Expiry Date: It’s expiry date has been calcuated to be around 87.6 Centillion years meaning that the Universe will end before it.
- Bottle: It comes packed in an air tight, antibacterial, thermally, electrically, magnetically, gravitationally insulated diathermic walls with capacity to block ultrasounds and every frequency of electromagnetic spectrum and is made up of an alloy of Gold, Silver, Platinum with diamonds studded. The only fault is that it leaks the water sometimes.
- Healer: It can sustain life in itself and can heal every sort of diseases and it contains every antibacterial and antiviral medicine made till today dissolved in it. Although it is not recommended for medication unless you have all the diseases (including housemaid’s knee) as it has some professional reputation for inducing the diseases the sufferer wasn’t suffering from.
- Antimatter: It is entirely made of antimatter!
We expect to do some more research and we will get back to you if we come across any more interesting property of the anti-water.
FOR ANY MORE QUERIES, visit THIS WEBPAGE.