30 February, 0131: After a sequence of events which have left the Muggles concerned about their future, the OCD (Official Committee of Defence) have decided to introduce Defence against Dark Arts as a subject in the high school. Let us have a look on the few horrible happennings which have led to this strange decision:
- Few muggles were injured, after their broomsticks took off and like every other real life object, got damaged mid air.
- A pedestrian performed the patronus charm on a cab driver, when he refused to offer a ride to a foreigner.
- Few miners joined the Dark army after losing faith from the world.
- Leading University students, demanded a Quidditch tournament.
- The Privet Drive home was auctioned off for 44 Billion Dollars.
- Students have been using Apparition to ensure that they do not get late for school.
- Teachers have been sending Howlers to parents to complain about their children
- Aragog have been paying regular visits to arachnophobe homes.
- Thieves were sent to Azkaban without proper trial.
- Marauder’s Map was used to spy into neighbours’ homes by students.
- Galleons have replaced bitcoins as second most popular currency after the usual paper currency.
Considering these unlikely magical events the experts have considered it the high time to educate the muggle high schoolers of ways of protecting them against the Dark-arts and hence live a better life!
Reported by, Sabarni Dasgupta*
- Graduate from Hogwarts
- Had a dinosaur as a pet
- Fond of Pumpkin juice and Flavour Changing Jelly Beans
- Net Worth: tends to infinity
Website: Our Simple yet Elegant Website