1 March 2018
It is a joy beyond what words can express. A completely charged smartphone lying next to you when you wake up has the strange power to wash away all your worries and can cure the bruise imposed by the scary nightmare, that you had dreamt just before you opened your eyes.
It reminds you how pure, the love that exists in our world really is. It motivates you so much, that you find yourself fiddling with it till the first two digits of your three figure charge wipe away. You post screenshots of your phone onto social media and declare that those three digits at the top right corner make you happier than seven new digits at the end of your bank balance.
Immersed in joy, you completely forget that last night when you had gone to sleep, it was displaying the “Connect Your Charger” message with only six percentage of battery power to boast about. Had I reminded you that fact, you would have been scared immeasurably because you live alone, and if you didn’t charge your phone then there is possibly no way it can charge itself to the round figure of a hundred percent.
But happiness, as you might have already realized, is transient. You just opened the gallery of your phone. And one of the recently clicked images, disturbed you a little. You clicked on the thumbnail and threw away the phone in disbelief.
A picture of you sleeping on the bed in the house that you lived alone would have been scary but what you saw, was worse. You saw, a dark figure lying next to you, with sparkling eyes making direct eye contact with you. Your eyes were open. There was a hand on your mouth that was not yours.
Although you did not get who charged your phone, you just understood that the nightmares you had dreamt last night, actually did happen last night.
30 February, 0118: Money can’t buy happiness. But it can buy you a state of the art Open Air Balcony in mid-air.
The first thought of having an open air balcony in an airplane is attributed to a Mental Asylum inhabitant of Ranchi, India. Reports say that the idea was thought of by him amidst a terrible LSD induced hallucination and was somehow overheard by AirBurst CEO Dr Firmament Fly. Although we are not sure how the CEO of the leading aircraft manufacturing company ended up in the audible zone of a mental asylum inhabitant, it has been proved with Satisfying Evidence that Nothing is Impossible. In a planet, where a hundred years ago, a flying machine would have been deemed as fantasy, a hundred years later from then have succeeded in building a Flying Machine with Open Air Balcony and other exciting luxuriously comfortable equipments.
The features of the “Dream Flight” AirBurst A880 are listed below:
- As the heading reads, it has an Open Air Balcony with a Bungee Jumping Spot. The Balcony is accessible only when the flight rises above the height of 80,000 m, so that the passengers can enjoy the soothing effects of anoxia along with suffocation. This ensures that the journey remains memorable.
- It features a Gym with all the modern equipments for training on the Go.
- It has an Indian style Market or Bazaar with a fish market having fresh stocks from the day’s catch at Bay of Bengal. This addition was made to honour the Mental Asylum Inhabitant whose original idea it was.
- The aeroplane has a government of its own with 3 different bodies, the Flyegislature, the Flyexecutive and the Flyudiciary. They have their own laws and impose taxes on the aircraft. Promoters can buy properties and several Tax free zones are also present to encourage industrialization on the flight.
- A tennis court, two football stadiums, golf course and Cricket grounds are present along with basketball and baseball courts.
- Few amusement parks, movie theaters and the first ever on the air Hospital also find their places in the aircraft.
- It weighs approximately 0 Kg as the manufacturer used equal amounts of matter and antigravity matter in the construction.
- The flight has extremely low fuel consumption due to negligible mass and hence can attain speeds up to that of light in 3.4 seconds.
- Dark energy is used to meet the Energy demands on Board.
- The manufacturer is even known to have added a few robotic Cabin Crews who serve the passengers.
- A mountain taller than Mt. Everest, 76 rivers and 3 oceans are also present in the ‘Respecting Nature” Neighbourhood of the flight.
- Cruise ship, helicopter and Jumbo Jet services are available on Board for the navigation of the flight.
- It can accommodate a maximum of 3 Trillion passengers.
- The manufacturer has promised that the next production of the company AirBurst A980 will be powered by matter antimatter annihilations and will be large enough to accommodate the entire Multiverse.
Website: Pun Wit MeMe
SHARE YOUR STORIES, HERE.