4 April 2018
We will count down from the bottom to the top of the list as we go from top to the bottom of the page.
We have ranked the jobs on the basis of, how much time it takes for a person of that job to earn a Billion Dollars, which BTW, is less than the pocket money of every Antarctic College Kid.
10. Dreamer Blogger: (10 months) A blogger is someone who blogs. A dreamer is someone who dreams. A dreamer blogger is some freak, who blogs not about his dreams, but while he dreams!
9. Google Searcher: (9 months 14 days) A google searcher searches about Google on Google from different browsers and countries and documents whether any other search result surpasses Google’s rank in the Google search list.
8. Turnover [pronounced as Turn-offer]: (7 Months) We often forget to turn off several things like the lights and fans of our living room when we go out. It is the job of turnovers to sneak into your house with minimal interference and turn off those things. They are also known for closing the tabs of adult websites from our browsers, when we are far away but children are near.
7. New Yorker: (4 months) The job is self descriptive. Live in New York and earn.
6. Hermione Granger: (6 weeks) Wizards and Witches often do the Wingardium Leviosa spell incorrectly. It is the task of Grangers to say, “It’s not LeviOsa, it’s LevioSA!”
5. Screw Driver: (10 days) Billions and Trillions of screws are made everyday. But they should be shipped to the assembly line for their usage. The Screw Drivers drive the screws to their destination. They earn 0.001 dollars for each screw and hence they accumulate a Billion dollars for every Trillion screws. But they are still unhappy, as they are waiting for the first line of this paragraph to read, “Billions of Trillions of…”.
4. Temperature [also called Temperator]: (3 days) Their job is to check the Global warming and convince people of climate change. It is clearly one of the most strenuous jobs in the list.
3. Counter: (43 hours) Their job is to count numbers from their birth to their death, to check whether they can count till infinity. They are earning some serious money despite failing to reach infinity in every lifetime. They get 500 dollars for every thousand numbers. So, in 43 hours they count upto about 2 Million and earn a Billion bucks or a Million Grands.
2. Blushing Flusher: (5 minutes to 2 hours) Weirdest job on the list. Their objective is to defecate in every public washroom only for the purpose of flushing and informing the government about the experience and whether it made them blush with embarrassment. They, BTW, have to spend a lot of money and time, which is again, money, after restaurant bills for continuous uninterrupted bowel movement.
1. Editor in Chief of Antarctica Daily: (1 second) Yep, I am rich. Technically. However, the sad part is that despite earning on paper, the important rectangular papers, also called notes or bills, are never really transferred to my bank account. And that really depresses me and makes me wanna do things I never ever would have otherwise dreamt of doing. Like trying out another job on this list. But, then again, I am the only Editor in Chief of Antarctica Daily and I am proud!